Well those are the basics.
Currently I am a graduate student in the department of Agricultural Economics at Purdue University. I spent, quite possibly, the best four
years of my life as an undergraduate in Animal Science at Angelo
State University in San Angelo, Texas. (Check out their new and improved home page)
Here at Purdue I'm involved in the Purdue
Outing Club(check out some of my climbing pictures)
the Purdue Student Government and the Graduate
- Check out some pictures of my family.
- If you haven't heard of my home town Del
Rio, Texas you probably aren't a big Radney Foster
- I'm also a big fan of the movie "Desperado". Although,
I'm kind of biased because part of it was filmed at our house in Acuna, Coahuila Mexico.
- For a continuing List o' Links on Texas, Mexico and other stuff I've found, check out my links.
- Some of my links and pictures will be on my ever progressing hypertext VITAE when I get
around to it.